- 4 ears of corn, shucked and halved crosswise
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream or Mexican crema
- 1/4 cup feta or cojita cheese, plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro, plus more for serving
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Juice of 1/2 lime, plus wedges for serving
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 400°. Place the corn on a foil lined baking sheet. Roast for 30 to 40 minutes, turning every 10 minutes or so, until lightly charred all over but not burned.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, sour cream, feta, cilantro, garlic and lime juice
Brush the corn generously with the sauce. Top with feta and cilantro and serve immediately with lime wedges.