- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3/4 pound mesclun
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- In a blender or mini-processor, combine the garlic, Parmesan, red wine vinegar and balsamic vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper and process until smooth. With the machine on, add the olive oil in a steady stream and process until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl, add the mesclun and pine nuts and toss.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.