- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon coarse sea salt
- In a small skillet, toast the fennel seeds, coriander seeds, celery salt and lemon zest over moderate heat until fragrant, about 1 minute. Transfer to a spice grinder and let cool, then grind. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the salt.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.