- SERVINGS: makes 1 drink
For his Mexican riff on Irish Coffee, Bryan Dayton swaps in tequila for the whiskey, sweetens the drink with agave nectar and dusts the top with ground cinnamon.
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 3 ounces hot brewed coffee
- 1 1/2 ounces tequila, preferably El Tesoro añejo
- Dollop of unsweetened whipped cream, for garnish
- Pinch of ground cinnamon, for garnish
- In a warmed mug or heatproof glass, stir the agave nectar into the coffee until incorporated. Stir in the tequila, then garnish with the whipped cream and cinnamon.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.