Roasted Chicken Legs with Sweet-and-Spicy Sauce
- ACTIVE: 15 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 40 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
Jarred Asian condiments plus freshly squeezed lime juice make a great punchy sauce for roasted chicken legs.
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Asian fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic paste
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 500°. Arrange the drumsticks on a rimmed baking sheet and season generously with salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes, turning once, until the chicken is cooked through and the skin is crisp and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the sweet chili sauce with the lime juice, fish sauce and chili-garlic paste. Gently whisk in the melted butter.
- Transfer the drumsticks to a platter and spoon 1 tablespoon of the sauce over each one. Serve the chicken, passing the extra sauce at the table.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.