- 8 chicken drumsticks
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Asian fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic paste
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Preheat the oven to 500°. Arrange the drumsticks on a rimmed baking sheet and season generously with salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes, turning once, until the chicken is cooked through and the skin is crisp and golden brown.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the sweet chili sauce with the lime juice, fish sauce and chili-garlic paste. Gently whisk in the melted butter.
Transfer the drumsticks to a platter and spoon 1 tablespoon of the sauce over each one. Serve the chicken, passing the extra sauce at the table.