Carrots with Raisins and Olives
- ACTIVE: 20 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 50 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6
This super easy vegetarian side dish would be a perfect addition to any summer meal because it requires no cooking.
- 1 1/2 pounds carrots, peeled and julienned
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/3 cup golden raisins, chopped
- 10 picholine olives, pitted and finely chopped
- In a medium bowl, toss the carrots with the lime juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, cumin and coriander. Let the salad stand for 30 minutes, then stir in the raisins and olives and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.