- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 5 tablespoons Asian fish sauce
- 2 Thai chiles, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced rare beef
- 5 small scallions, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 3 medium shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomato, halved and sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped celery leaves
- In a large bowl, mix the lime juice, fish sauce, chiles and sugar; stir to dissolve the sugar. Add the beef, scallions, shallots, tomato, cucumber and celery leaves, toss gently and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.