- 750-ml bottle white rum
- 1/4 cup diced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons allspice berries
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon cardamom pods, lightly crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon whole cloves
- 3 medium cinnamon sticks
- 3 halved and scraped vanilla beans and their seeds
- 1 long strip of orange zest
- Pour the rum into a large jar. Add all the remaining ingredients. Stir, cover and refrigerate for 7 to 10 days. Strain the spiced rum into a large glass measuring cup, then pour back into the jar, cover and refrigerate for up to 1 month.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.