- 16 ounces Masala-Spiced Rum
- 8 ounces fresh lime juice
- 6 ounces Simple Syrup
- 12 dashes of grapefruit bitters, or 8 grapefruit twists for garnish
- 8 star anise pods, for garnish (optional)
How to make this recipe
- In a large resealable container, combine the Masala-Spiced Rum, lime juice, Simple Syrup and bitters, if using. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour. Cover tightly and shake, then pour into an ice-filled pitcher. Strain into chilled coupes and garnish with the star anise and, if omitting the grapefruit bitters, the grapefruit twists.