Mary Is Getting Fresh
- SERVINGS: makes 1 drink
Mixologist Todd Thrasher's aversion to using canned ingredients in his cocktails prompted this light and fresh variation on the Bloody Mary.
- 1 small plum tomato
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 teaspoon diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon diced seeded jalapeño
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 4 cilantro sprigs
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch each of salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 ounces vodka
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle all of the ingredients except ice and the vodka. Add ice and the vodka and shake well. Strain into an ice-filled highball glass.