- 2 cups chopped parsley
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 pounds skirt steak
- Light a grill. In a bowl, mix the parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and crushed red pepper; season with salt and pepper.
- Season the skirt steak with salt and pepper and grill over a hot fire until the meat is charred on the outside and rare within, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a carving board and let rest for 5 minutes. Thinly slice the steak across the grain. Serve right away, passing the chimichurri sauce at the table.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.