- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds mixed small tomatoes, such as grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- In a medium bowl, whisk the olive oil with the vinegar, garlic cloves, parsley, thyme and crushed red pepper; season with salt and pepper. Add the tomatoes, toss and let stand for 15 minutes, until the tomatoes have released some of their juices. Discard the garlic cloves and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.