- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds mixed small tomatoes, such as grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
How to make this recipe
- In a medium bowl, whisk the olive oil with the vinegar, garlic cloves, parsley, thyme and crushed red pepper; season with salt and pepper. Add the tomatoes, toss and let stand for 15 minutes, until the tomatoes have released some of their juices. Discard the garlic cloves and serve.
The tomatoes can be marinated at room temperature for up to 2 hours.