- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 quart mixed olives
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
How to make this recipe
In a large skillet, heat the oil. Add the garlic, orange zest and crushed red pepper and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until the garlic is softened, about 2 minutes. Add the olives and cook, stirring, until hot, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the orange juice. Let cool completely, stirring occasionally. Serve at room temperature.