- SERVINGS: 8
Coco500, San Francisco
Chef Loretta Keller transformed Bizou, a cozy 13-year-old bistro in a turn-of-the-century building, into this sleek small-plates restaurant.
Plus: More Appetizer Recipes and Tips
- 1 pound assorted olives, such as Picholine, Cerignola and Niçoise
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 2 small dried red chiles, broken in half
- 2 thyme sprigs
- 1 rosemary sprig
- 3 strips of orange zest
- 3 strips of lemon zest
- Combine all of the ingredients in a glass bowl. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 days before serving.