- 1 pound assorted olives, such as Picholine, Cerignola and Niçoise
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 2 small dried red chiles, broken in half
- 2 thyme sprigs
- 1 rosemary sprig
- 3 strips of orange zest
- 3 strips of lemon zest
- Combine all of the ingredients in a glass bowl. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 days before serving.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.