- One 8-ounce block of feta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slabs
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed coriander seeds
- Kosher salt
- 2 nectarines—halved, pitted and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 2 medium heirloom tomatoes, cored and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups broken pita chips
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dill, plus small sprigs for garnish
How to make this recipe
- Place the feta in a small rimmed dish in an even layer. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar with the olive oil, coriander seeds and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Pour the marinade over the feta and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes, turning the cheese over after 15 minutes.
- Transfer the feta to plates or a platter. In a large bowl, toss the nectarines with the tomatoes, pita chips and the feta marinade. Add the chopped dill and season with salt and pepper; toss again. Spoon the salad over the feta and garnish with dill sprigs. Serve right away.
The marinated feta can be refrigerated overnight. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.