- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 lime wedge
- 2 Cucumber Ice Cubes
- 2 ounces silver tequila
- 1 ounce Cointreau or other triple sec
- 1 Cucumber Mix
- 1 cucumber wheel
- Make the Cocktail Combine the sugar, cayenne pepper and salt.
- Make the Cocktail Moisten the outer rim of a martini glass with the lime wedge and coat lightly with the spice mix. Put the Cucumber Ice Cubes in a cocktail shaker. Add the tequila, Cointreau and Cucumber Mix. Shake well and strain into the prepared martini glass. Garnish with the cucumber wheel.
Contributed By Photo © Tina Rupp Published February 2007