© Christina Holmes
Spinach and Smoked Salmon Salad with Lemon-Dill Dressing
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: 4
This refreshingly crunchy salad makes for an excellent spring lunch or super quick dinner.
Slideshow: Great Green Salads
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon chopped dill
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 cups baby spinach (7 ounces)
- 6 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch ribbons
- 1 medium English cucumber—peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil with the lemon juice and dill and season with salt and pepper. Add the spinach, smoked salmon, cucumber, radishes and scallions to the bowl and toss well. Transfer the salad to plates and serve.