- 2 pounds parsnips—peeled, halved lengthwise and sliced crosswise on the diagonal 1/2 inch thick
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves
- Preheat the oven to 425°. In a large bowl, toss the parsnips with 1/3 cup of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread the parsnips on a large baking sheet in an even layer and roast for 30 minutes, until caramelized.
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, mustard and sugar with the remaining 1/3 cup of olive oil until blended. Stir in the parsley, season with salt and pepper and pass the vinaigrette alongside the roasted parsnips.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.