- 1/3 cup fresh tangerine
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated tangerine
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 Belgian endives-halved, cored and sliced crosswise 1/2 inch thick
- 3 Hass avocados, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large scallion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup roasted salted pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- In a small bowl, whisk the tangerine juice with the tangerine zest, olive oil and vinegar. Season the dressing with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss the endives with 1 tablespoon of the dressing and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the endives around the edge of a large platter. Add the avocados and the remaining dressing to the large bowl and toss gently with a rubber spatula. Arrange the avocados in the center of the platter. Scatter the scallion slices and pumpkin seeds over the salad and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.