- 3 maraschino cherries, plus 3/4 ounce syrup from the jar
- Superfine sugar
- 3 dashes of Angostura Bitters
- 2 brown sugar cubes
- 1/2 ounce Cherry Heering or cherry liqueur
- 4 ounces chilled Champagne
How to make this recipe
- Moisten the outer rim of a flute with 1/2 ounce maraschino cherry syrup and coat with superfine sugar. Sprinkle the bitters over the sugar cubes. Add the Cherry Heering, maraschino cherries and the remaining 1/4 ounce of maraschino cherry syrup to the flute. Top with the Champagne and add the sugar cubes.