- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
- 2 ounces aged rum, preferably Jamaican
- 1/2 ounce crème de banane
- 1/4 ounce St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram (allspice liqueur)
- 3 ounces chilled tamarind nectar
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 lemon wheel, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the garnish and shake well. Pour (don't strain) into a chilled highball glass and garnish with the lemon wheel.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.