- 1 pound medium carrots, peeled and trimmed
- 4 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Combine all of the ingredients in a medium baking dish. Cover with foil and roast for 30 minutes, until the carrots are tender. Remove the foil and continue roasting for about 30 minutes longer, until the water has evaporated and the carrots are lightly browned. Transfer to a platter and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.