- TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes 1 drink
Robb Turner, owner of Crown Maple, uses his richly flavored dark amber syrup to make this riff on an Old-Fashioned cocktail.
- 1/2 ounce pure maple syrup, preferably Grade A Dark Amber
- 1/2 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 4 dashes of Angostura bitters
- 1/2 orange wheel
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1 1/2 ounces chilled seltzer
- In a rocks glass, combine the maple syrup with the orange juice, lemon juice and bitters. Add the orange wheel and lightly muddle. Add the bourbon and stir well. Fill the glass with ice and top with the chilled seltzer.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.