- 3 mangoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1 tablespoon julienned fresh mint
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- On a large platter, arrange the mangoes in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil and lime juice and sprinkle with lime zest, chile powder, mint, salt and pepper. Serve chilled.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.