- 3 mangoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1 tablespoon julienned fresh mint
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- On a large platter, arrange the mangoes in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil and lime juice and sprinkle with lime zest, chile powder, mint, salt and pepper. Serve chilled.
Make AheadMango can be prepared and sliced up to one day ahead and refrigerated. Season just before serving.