© Joseph de Leo
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup finely diced peeled mango (from a 1/2-pound mango)
- 2 plum tomatoes, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon minced serrano or habanero chile
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons chopped mint
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, toss the mango with the tomatoes, onion and chile. Stir in the lime juice, sugar, rice vinegar, cilantro and mint. Season the salsa with salt and pepper and serve at room temperature.
Notes One Serving 45 cal, 0 gm fat, 0 gm sat fat, 11 gm carb, 1 gm fiber. Serve With Shrimp-Stuffed Peppers.