- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup finely diced peeled mango (from a 1/2-pound mango)
- 2 plum tomatoes, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon minced serrano or habanero chile
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons chopped mint
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, toss the mango with the tomatoes, onion and chile. Stir in the lime juice, sugar, rice vinegar, cilantro and mint. Season the salsa with salt and pepper and serve at room temperature.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.