- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 2 1/2 CUPS
This salsa is best served the day it is made.
- 1 large mango, peeled and cut into 1/4 -inch dice
- 1 large peach, peeled and cut into 1/4 -inch dice
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 small plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 serrano chile, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Pinch of sugar (optional)
- 2 1/4 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and let stand for 1 hour.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.