- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces mango nectar or juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces chilled ginger beer
- 1 slice of candied ginger skewered on a pick and 1 lime wheel, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the vodka, mango nectar and lime juice and shake well. Strain into an ice-filled collins glass and stir in the ginger beer. Garnish with the candied ginger and lime wheel.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.