- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
- 1 cup ice
- 1 lime wedge
- 3 ounces silver tequila
- 1 small mango—peeled, pitted and coarsely chopped (3 ounces)
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chile powder, such as Tajin (see Note)
- 2 ounces orange liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces agave nectar
- 3 ounces grapefruit soda
- Spread the chile powder in a dish. Moisten the rim of a margarita glass with the lime wedge; dip the rim in the chile powder to coat. In a blender, puree the mango. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Pour into the glass and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.