- 1 cup ice
- 1 lime wedge
- 3 ounces silver tequila
- 1 small mango—peeled, pitted and coarsely chopped (3 ounces)
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chile powder, such as Tajin (see Note)
- 2 ounces orange liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces agave nectar
- 3 ounces grapefruit soda
How to make this recipe
- Spread the chile powder in a dish. Moisten the rim of a margarita glass with the lime wedge; dip the rim in the chile powder to coat. In a blender, puree the mango. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Pour into the glass and serve.
Tajin chile powder gets its tang from dehydrated lemon juice. It is available at Latin markets and online at mifiesta.com.