- SERVINGS: MAKES 5 CUPS
- 1 pound jicama, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch dice (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, seeded and minced
- 1 jalapeño chile, seeded and minced
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 large mangoes (14 ounces each), peeled and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- Freshly ground pepper
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine the jicama, red onion, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, chipotle, jalapeño and salt. With a rubber spatula, fold in the mangoes. Season the salsa with pepper and refrigerate. Serve with tortilla chips.
Make Ahead The salsa can be made up to 4 hours ahead.