- SERVINGS: makes 1 drink
At Sevilla, chef E. Michael Reidt recommends a mango-ginger margarita to go with the tangy grilled shrimp.
- 2 slices of peeled ginger
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons tequila
- 3 tablespoons mango nectar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon triple sec
- Mango slice for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle 2 thin slices of peeled fresh ginger with 1 teaspoon of sugar. Add 3 tablespoons of tequila, 3 tablespoons of mango nectar, 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice, 1/2 tablespoon of triple sec and ice. Shake well and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a mango slice and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.