- ACTIVE: 20 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 50 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes 5 cups
This fresh, crunchy relish is lovely with any juicy roasted meat.
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 large, ripe mangoes (about 1 pound each), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 large seedless cucumber—peeled, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 large jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped basil
- In a bowl, mix the lime juice with the vinegar, sugar and a generous pinch of salt. Add the mango, cucumber, jalapeño and basil and toss well. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.