- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup couscous
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1/4 cup finely diced mango
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice-wine vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Add a pinch of salt and the couscous, cover and remove from the heat; fluff with a fork after 10 minutes. Transfer the couscous to a medium bowl. Add the remaining ingredients, toss gently and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.