Mango-Black Pepper Dressing
- SERVINGS: make about 3/4 cup
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mango
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, black pepper, salt, sugar and red pepper; whisk to blend. Add the mango and whisk again.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.