- 1 medium mango—peeled, pitted and chopped—plus 1 triangular piece of mango skin for garnish (optional)
- 12 tarragon leaves, plus 2 leaves for garnish
- 2 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce Rich Simple Syrup
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the mango. Smack the 12 tarragon leaves over the shaker. Add them to the shaker with all of the remaining ingredients except the garnishes; shake well. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with the mango skin. Smack the remaining tarragon over the drink and add it to the drink.
Contributed By Philip Duff Photo Published