- ACTIVE: 15 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 35 MIN
- SERVINGS: 8
At Pok Pok's subterranean Whiskey Soda Lounge, Andy Ricker often uses the same ingredients in his cocktails as he does in his food. Here he stirs coconut milk and lime juice into mango-infused vodka to create a creamy, tangy cocktail. Ricker recommends using fresh coconut milk if possible.
Plus: F&W's Cocktail Guide
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice, plus 2 teaspoons finely grated lime zest
- 2 cups mango vodka (see Note)
- In a small saucepan, combine the water with the sugar. Bring to a simmer and cook over moderate heat until the sugar dissolves, about 1 minute. Transfer the sugar syrup to a small bowl and let stand until cool, about 20 minutes.
- In a large pitcher, mix the coconut milk with the lime juice and sugar syrup. Pour in the vodka. Fill the pitcher with ice and stir until the mixture is chilled. Pour the mixture into martini glasses, sprinkle with the lime zest and serve.