Maker's Mark Manhattan
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
Manhattans are clearly not Southern, but many Southerners love them. Maker's Mark's Bill Samuels, Jr., says, "I spent 40 years screwing around before figuring out the perfect recipe."
- 2 1/2 ounces Maker's Mark bourbon
- 1/2 ounce French sweet vermouth
- 2 dashes Fee Brothers cherry bitters (see Note)
- 45 drops maraschino cherry juice
- Maraschino cherry
- In a shaker with ice, combine Maker's Mark bourbon, French sweet vermouth, Fee Brothers cherry bitters, and maraschino cherry juice. Stir, then serve in a cocktail glass with a maraschino cherry.