- Pineapple wedge, cherry and mint sprig, for garnish
- 1 dash Pernod
- 1 cup cracked ice
- 1 1/2 ounces dark rum, such as Meyer's Plantation
- 1/2 ounce orange curaçao
- Ice cubes
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce white rum
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
How to make this recipe
- Fill a shaker with ice cubes. Add 1 ounce of the dark rum and the white rum, lime juice, curaçao, bitters and Pernod; shake well. Strain into a rocks glass filled with cracked ice. Float the remaining dark rum on top. Garnish with the pineapple, cherry and mint sprig.
Buy the ingredients on Drizly and have them delivered in under an hour. Find out if they operate near you.