- SERVINGS: makes 1 drink
- 2 cucumber wheels
- 1 strawberry, sliced
- 5 basil leaves
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce chilled Earl Grey syrup (3/4 ounce brewed Earl Grey tea mixed with 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar)
- 4 ounces chilled ginger ale
- 1 lemon twist and 1 mint sprig, for garnish
- In a chilled collins glass, muddle the cucumber, strawberry and basil. Add ice and the lemon juice, Earl Grey syrup and ginger ale; stir well. Garnish with the lemon twist and mint sprig.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.