- TOTAL TIME: 35 MIN
- SERVINGS: MAKES 20 DRINKS
This version of the bourbon-spiked punch was created by Lucques bartender Matt Williamson. Shaking up the drink in jars makes it frothy, but you can also mix all the ingredients together in a large pitcher and add ice.
Plus: Ultimate Cocktail Guide
- 2 cups Jack Daniel's (16 ounces)
- 2 lemons, cut into thick slices for garnish
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 1/2 cups fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- In a medium saucepan, mix the sugar and water and boil over moderately high heat until the sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes. Let the syrup cool completely.
- In a very large jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the syrup with the lemon juice, Jack Daniel's and pineapple and orange juices. Shake vigorously. Add ice and shake again.
- Fill tall glasses with ice. Strain the lemonade into the glasses, garnish with the lemon slices and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.