- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
Mixologist Julie Reiner combines lemongrass syrup and lychee juice to make this tangy fizz.
- 4 ounces lychee juice or nectar
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3/4 ounce Lemongrass Syrup
- 1 1/2 ounces chilled club soda
- 1 lychee (optional) and 1 lime wheel, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the lychee juice, lime juice and Lemongrass Syrup and shake well. Strain into an ice-filled highball glass, stir in the club soda and garnish with the lychee and lime wheel.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.