- SERVINGS: makes 1 drink
MidCity Cuisine • Atlanta
Chef-owner Shaun Doty and bar manager Jacki Schmidt created Lush as an aperitif, but it's become a popular nightcap among theatergoers from the neighboring Ansley Park Playhouse.
Plus: Ultimate Cocktail Guide
- 1 ounce vodka, preferably Ciroc
- 1/2 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 1/2 teaspoons elderflower syrup
- 2 ounces chilled rosé Champagne
- 1 small bunch of Champagne grapes, frozen
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the vodka, Grand Marnier and elderflower syrup and shake well. Strain into a chilled martini glass, top with the Champagne and garnish with the grapes.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.