© Lucas Allen
- TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
- SERVINGS: 1
The hibiscus tea in this colorful, virgin drink provides a tannic edge that is reminiscent of red wine. The mocktail is sweetened with a caramelized sugar-and-pineapple syrup spiced with cinnamon and vanilla.
Slideshows: More Nonalcoholic Drink Recipes
- 1 1/2 ounces chilled brewed hibiscus tea
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce Caramelized-Pineapple Syrup
- 1 large egg white
- 2 ounces chilled club soda
- Pinch of cinnamon, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the hibiscus tea, lime juice, Caramelized-Pineapple Syrup and egg white and shake vigorously. Fill the shaker with ice and shake again. Strain into a chilled highball glass, top with the club soda and garnish with the cinnamon.