- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
- 2 ounces white rum, preferably dry
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3/4 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1/2 ounce vanilla syrup
- 1 edible orchid or other unscented white flower, for garnish (optional)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the garnish and shake well. Strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with the orchid.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.