- SERVINGS: Makes 1 Drink
Todd Smith, former bar manager at basil all create a flavor that's greater than the sum of its parts."
Cocktail Party Recipes
- 1 1/2 ounces London dry gin
- 1 ounce unfiltered apple juice
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey mixed with 1 1/2 teaspoons warm water
- 4 basil leaves
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except 1 basil leaf; shake well. Fine strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with the remaining basil leaf.