- SERVINGS: Makes 1 Drink
Todd Smith, former bar manager at Bourbon & Branch, created the Lonsdale. "It's the perfect drink for guests who say they don't like gin," says mixologist Ryan Fitzgerald. "The gin, apple juice, honey and basil all create a flavor that's greater than the sum of its parts."
- 1 1/2 ounces London dry gin
- 1 ounce unfiltered apple juice
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey mixed with 1 1/2 teaspoons warm water
- 4 basil leaves
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except 1 basil leaf; shake well. Fine strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with the remaining basil leaf.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.