- 3 russet potatoes (1 1/2 pounds), peeled
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup diced (1/4-inch), red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- Coarse salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- Cut the potatoes into large chunks. Place them in a pot of salted water to cover and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain.
- When the potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut them into small pieces, about 1-by-11/2-inches, and place them in a bowl. Add the eggs and the bell pepper and toss together gently with a rubber spatula.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise and relish. Toss this dressing gently with the potatoes, season generously with coarse salt and pepper and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.