- 1 1/2 ounces aged aquavit, preferably Linie
- 1/2 ounce Gran Classico Bitter (bittersweet herbal liqueur)
- 1/2 ounce Cocchi Vermouth di Torino (slightly bitter red vermouth)
- 1/2 ounce French dry vermouth, such as Dolin
- Ice, plus 1 large cube for serving
- 1 lemon twist, for garnish
How to make this recipe
In a mixing glass, combine the aquavit, Gran Classico and both vermouths. Fill the glass with ice and stir well. Strain into a chilled double rocks glass over the large ice cube. Pinch the lemon twist over the drink and add to the glass.