- Meat from a 1 1/2-pound cooked lobster (1 1/4 cups), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon finely diced dill pickle
- 2 tablespoons finely diced celery
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Kosher salt and freshly ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Eight 2-inch round soft dinner rolls, split
How to make this recipe
- In a medium bowl, mix the lobster with the mayonnaise, crème fraîche, shallot, pickle, celery, tarragon and lemon zest. Season with salt and white pepper and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Lightly butter the cut side of each roll. Heat a large skillet over moderate heat. Toast the rolls in the skillet, cut side down, until lightly golden, about 1 minute. Transfer the rolls to a work surface. Spoon about 3 tablespoons of the lobster salad on the bottom half of each roll. Close the sliders and serve.